PIMS Valve Tracking Module
This was first released in October 2016 with further improvements released this year. Some of the added features in this module include:
- Additional valve information fields
- A grid to display valve test information on each valve information page
- Company/Location information table that can be accessed through a dropdown menu to populate the device location address
- Contact information table that can be accessed through a dropdown menu to populate the valve contact/mailing information
- Simplified interface to add valve tests
- State testing company and tester tables that can be accessed through a dropdown menu to populate the state testing company and tester information
- Expanded valve search functionality with results in a grid that can be filtered, sorted and exported
- Letter history feature where all valve testing letters are automatically stored with each valve record
- Simplified valve testing letter production through a batch process or individually
- Ability to filter and select letters to produce, override letter type and recover the last batch printed
In the next release, there will be the optional added feature for validating the Contact/Mailing address against the Property Data System (PDS) database.
If you have any questions or would like training in this module, please contact Judd Harper (763) 543-2628.
If you like what you're reading, please subscribe to this blog.
Category: Permits & Inspections Management