Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
HR/Payroll Application Support Analyst
Are you looking for a unique opportunity? LOGIS is seeking an individual who is interested in ERP software as well as Payroll/Benefits.
LOGIS has been providing business applications and managed services to Minnesota governmental organizations since 1972. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium. LOGIS is considered a government entity, which allows our employees to participate in programs such as Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA).
The Application Support Analyst position is a dynamic blend of applications analyst and customer service. This position performs client-focused analysis, diagnostics, development, testing and documentation of the JD Edwards Enterprise One Workforce Management HR/Payroll application. This position provides effective customer service by establishing productive relationships with the twenty-five members of the consortium including assistance with error messages, processing/reporting issues, and determining current/future software needs.
The ideal candidate will possess a high desire to learn, a sense of urgency, have the ability to blend independent analysis with client-focused team discussion, be a self-motivator and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. This position has the potential to lead to additional opportunities within LOGIS.
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in Information Technology, Accounting, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
Desirable Experience with:
- Large ERP systems (preferably JDE Enterprise One)
- Payroll Processing
- Knowledge of Benefits
- Software testing, documentation and/or report writing experience a plus
- Time management skills
If you have specific questions about this position please contact Dave Schleicher @ 763-546-2636.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. The position will be open until filled with the review of applications starting Monday February 19th.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Utility Billing Application Support Analyst
LOGIS currently has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Application Support Analyst to join its Utility Billing team. The Utility Billing Support team member will work in a highly collaborative environment, perform client-focused analysis, diagnostics, development, testing and documentation of the CIS Infinity application. This position provides effective customer service by establishing productive relationships with 19 unique consortium members.
Application Support Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to, clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner, report development and maintenance, troubleshooting, gathering customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms, research using available resources and act as liaison between customer and vendor support team.
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, detail oriented and possess good customer service skills.
- Confidence to be a change agent that identifies solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution and look for ways to improve support processes.
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in business, IT, or related field.
- 2+ years application support experience, software testing, and report writing or specific experience working with utility billing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and other MS Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports. Microsoft SQL a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled.
LOGIS is a Joint Powers, intergovernmental consortium of Minnesota local government units that provides applications, information systems support, and services to over 70 member organizations since 1972. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
Application Support Analyst
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.