LOGIS offers its members a total GIS support solution with a staff of four GIS professionals and ESRI’s ArcGIS products
- Skilled GIS staff
- ArcGIS technical support through LOGIS
- Customized and shared GIS application development and integration
- Development and maintenance of spatial data layers and feature attributes
- LOGIS Wide Area Network for exceptional on-line support, system administration and resource sharing
- Complete GIS administration by LOGIS staff
- A LOGIS GIS user group comprised of other member cities with similar needs and expectations
Member cities that participate in the GIS support service license a variety of ESRI’s GIS products and rely on LOGIS GIS support staff to assist with customized development, integration, training, administration, and spatial data maintenance.
The GIS Facility
LOGIS maintains a state-of-the art GIS facility with PCs and servers running the latest versions of ESRI’s ArcGIS product suite, including ArcGIS Server Standard Enterprise and a geodatabase in SQL Server 2008. The facility also includes a large format color inkjet plotter and several small format color and b/w printers.
LOGIS has a staff of four GIS specialists to assist with support issues ranging from help desk to application development.