“Beautifying” RecTrac Data
RecTrac has the ability to make “mass changes” to text capitalization for household, family member, and address data in the RecTrac database. This is called data “beautification” in RecTrac. The changes you can make are:
- All lowercase letters
- All uppercase letters
- First letter of text uppercase
- First letter of text uppercase and rest of text lowercase
- First letter of each word uppercase
- First letter of each word uppercase and rest of text lowercase
- First letter of each sentence uppercase
- First letter of each sentence uppercase and rest of text lowercase
You can choose from a list which fields will be affected.
To access this feature, go to Management > System Management > Miscellaneous Management > Beautify Fields. If that menu item does not appear for you, your menu will have to be changed by LOGIS RecTrac support. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.) On-line help for the screen will provide more information about how to use it.
If you like what you're reading, please subscribe to this blog.
Category: Parks and Recreation Systems