RecTrac User Group Meeting Coming Up
A RecTrac User Group Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 27, 10 am – 12 pm at the LOGIS offices in Golden Valley. So far, our possible agenda items are:
- Card Connect Bolt conversion report from any cities who have begun or completed this process. (So far, Minnetonka is up and running on Bolt, with other cities in the works.)
- Minnetonka wants to hear from others who use the pass/fail feature. (They currently do not.)
- Minnetonka would like a demo of concession inventory.
- Eagan will possibly give a presentation on mobile membership scanning.
- Round table discussion on RecTrac issues from attending members.
If you would like to add an agenda item or have any questions concerning the user group meeting, please contact the RecTrac support team at email@example.com.
If you like what you're reading, please subscribe to this blog.
Category: Parks and Recreation Systems