2014 Harris Utility Billing Customer Training Conference
The 2014 Advanced Customer Conference agenda has been planned with day-to-day users in mind, catering to an entire range of customers. It is educational, informative, interactive, and will provide numerous takeaways, including demos, best practices, and training. Here is the link for the invite and agenda: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxtd8jq9fbf4kx1/Advanced%20-%20Attendee%20Invitation.pdf
• Dates: Wednesday, November 19 to Friday, November 21, 2014
• Pre-Conference Training Dates: Monday, November 17 and Tuesday, November 18, 2014
• Location: San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
• Address: 333 West Harbor Drive – San Diego, California
Why Attend UC2014 Advanced Customer Training Conference?
The UC2014 is the leading educational event for all Advanced Clients involved in the customer service and customer information technology aspects of their utility. It is focused on covering the full spectrum of business processes from the field service front line staff to collections.
UC2014 Conference Forums Available:
• New Features of CIS Infinity
• Billing – A Fresh Look
• Reports – Basic Training
• Reports – Crystal
• Actions in Action
• Utilizing the CIS Infinity Suite
• Infinity.Link – New Features
• Infinity.Mobile – New Features
• The next version – V4
Who Attends UC2014 Advanced Customer Training Conference?
• Utility Customer Service and IT Executives
• Customer Service Managers, Directors and Supervisors
• Call/Contact Center Managers
• IT Managers and Personnel
• Billing Specialists
• Credit and Collections Staff
• Field Service Personnel
This year you may register online by visiting: http://www.cvent.com/events/2014-harris-customer-training-conference/event-summary-af51d655ed644070a9837229bff14253.aspx
If you like what you're reading, please subscribe to this blog.
Category: Utility Billing