Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
Utility Billing Application Support Analyst
LOGIS currently has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Application Support Analyst to join its Utility Billing team. The Utility Billing Support team member will work closely with CIS Infinity software users to provide day-to-day application customer service across 19 unique consortium members.
User support tasks include, but are not limited to, training users on software functionality, developing and maintaining reports, troubleshooting user concerns, gathering customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms, research using available resources and act as liaison between customer and vendor support team. Application support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, detail oriented and possess good customer service skills.
- Confidence to be a change agent that identifies solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution and look for ways to improve support processes.
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in business, IT, or related field.
- 2+ years application support experience, software testing, and report writing or specific experience working with utility billing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and other MS Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports. Microsoft SQL a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. Review of resumes will begin October 12, 2018.
Fiber Optic Analyst
LOGIS provides top tier software, application support, and complete LAN services to over 50 member governmental agencies in Minnesota.Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
LOGIS is searching for a Fiber Optic Analyst that will be responsible for maintaining the LOGIS and member fiber optic facilities.Primary responsibilities will include overseeing changes and enhancements in the fiber optic plants, performing OTDR test and analyzing results, working with vendors and cities on routes, troubleshooting issues, splicing of fiber strands, and maintaining documentation.
- Education:B.S. in Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Experience in external fiber optic implementations, splicing/repairing fiber optic networks, and fiber optic OTDR testing.
LOGIS offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with employer-paid short term disability and long term disability.LOGIS employees are members of the Public Employees Retirement Association pension plan.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job is open until filled.Review of resumes begins September 4, 2018.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.