Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
LOGIS is seeking a System Engineer to install, maintain, and troubleshoot LOGIS and member network servers and SAN. LOGIS provides top tier software, application support, and complete LAN services to over 50 member governmental agencies in Minnesota. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
- Install, maintain, and enhance Network Services applications.
- Install and upgrade complex LOGIS and member application or server environments per established standards
- Configure and maintain LOGIS and member SAN LUNS, replication, ISCSI interfaces.
- Install and maintain security of LOGIS and member applications and networks.
- Install, upgrade, and perform maintenance on MSSQL databases in a single or multi-server cluster.
- Install and maintain LOGIS applications on servers.
- Configure and maintain the F5 load balancer sites.
- Install and maintain LOGIS IIS and Apache webservers hardware, software and security.
- Install and maintain the LOGIS and member virtual server environments.
- Maintain LOGIS business recovery and network documentation and perform tests as directed.
- Perform network performance diagnostics and reports.
- Setup, maintain, and upgrade LOGIS Citrix servers and VMWare Virtual Desktop environments.
- Evaluate new software and hardware as directed.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner all pertinent information necessary for the smooth running of the network to LOGIS and members staff.
- Two years’ post-secondary education from an accredited technical vocational school or college. Two years of Windows server experience may be substituted for higher education requirements.
- Minimum of four years of experience installing, supporting, and maintaining a large multiple server, multiple application environment utilizing a wide area network with multiple distributed sites.
LOGIS offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with employer-paid short term disability and long term disability.LOGIS employees are members of the Public Employees Retirement Association pension plan.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Job is open until filled.
Information Security Specialist
LOGIS is seeking an Information Security Specialist who will be responsible for the security related to the LOGIS and member networks, systems, hardware, software, and business applications. This includes policy and procedure review, security planning, risk and vulnerability assessments, event analysis and monitoring, forensics, along with identification and resolution of security incidents. This positions consults with members to review their security needs along with assisting LOGIS and members in compliancy efforts such as, Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Payment Card Industry (PCI) industry best practices, regulations and compliancy requirements.
- Ability to review configurations of network devices for LOGIS and members. These devices include firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), routers, switches, Wi-Fi, and other.
- Manage security appliances and software including SIEM, IDS, anti-malware, file change notification systems, and other.
- Analyze notifications, logs and reports from security appliances such as SIEM, IDS, and honey pot systems.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and testing of critical infrastructure and applications identifying risks and subsequent remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Perform security audits and risk assessments on LOGIS and member networks, systems, hardware, software, and business applications.
- Research and recommend security products and solutions for LOGIS and members.
- Participate and guide the security compliancy efforts of LOGIS and work with members to complete CJIS, HIPAA, PCI, and other compliancy requirements.
- Participate in the implementation and operation of information security solutions and technologies related to the protection, detection, response, and containment within the LOGIS or member networks, systems, hardware, software, and business applications.
- Provide security consulting to LOGIS members.
- Review and recommend security management controls, practices and changes to LOGIS management.
- Review and monitor system configurations as they relate to security settings, such as directories, shares, permissions, patches, access, users, etc.
- Review, monitor, and recommend changes in database security.
- Perform forensics analysis on networks, systems, and applications as required.
- Perform training classes, seminars, and presentations on information security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Security or related field from an accredited technical vocational school, college or university.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification(s) required.
- Through knowledge of networking infrastructure and operating systems including Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Working knowledge of secure coding practices, ethical hacking, and threat modeling.
- Minimum of five-years of experience supporting and maintaining security in a large environment supporting servers and distributed sites utilizing a Wide Area Network (WAN).
LOGIS provides top tier software, application support, and complete network services to over 50 member governmental agencies in Minnesota. The mission of LOGIS is to facilitate leading-edge, effective and adaptable public sector technology solutions through the sharing of ideas, risks and resources in a member-driven consortium.
LOGIS offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with employer-paid short term disability and long term disability. LOGIS employees are members of the Public Employees Retirement Association pension plan.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job is open until filled.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.