Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
Network and Systems Administrator
The qualified candidate will be a positive team player dedicated to providing excellent customer service with strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. This position is responsible for the administration, support, and troubleshooting of the LOGIS consortium systems and infrastructure.
This position will serve as second level service support and will support a variety of technologies including Cisco IP Telephony Applications, Window servers, desktops, network applications, VPNs, virtual servers and desktops.
Qualified candidates will have 2 + years of related experience and BS in IT or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Local travel is required.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
LOGIS (www.logis.org) is seeking an Infrastructure Specialist to assist with the design, installation, and maintenance of the consortium’s network equipment.
- Design, install, maintain, troubleshoot LOGIS and member firewalls, routers, switches.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of local/wide area network infrastructures.
- Design, install, maintain advanced building and point-to-point WiFi systems.
- Design and implement highly redundant networks links to LOGIS and Internet utilizing BGP and OSPF.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain LOGIS and member VPNs, including LAN-to-LAN, and AnyConnect user 2 factor connectivity.
- Evaluate, monitor, maintain, make recommendations on the security of the network infrastructure.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation.
- Provide secondary support of the LOGIS IP Telephony Service.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design and supporting local/wide area networks in 500+ device networks using Cisco equipment.
- CCNA certification required, CCNP preferred.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Telephony Specialist
LOGIS currently has an excellent opportunity for a motivated IP Telephony Specialist to join our Network Services team.
This position performs regularly scheduled work and maintenance on the LOGIS IP Telephony Service and member telephony environments. This includes implementing solutions for complex application problems, system administration, participation in monitoring and escalations, day-to-day maintenance of the Cisco Unified Communication solution, performing software upgrades, and working on implementation teams. This work is done under general supervision, but usually with no immediate supervision.
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, detail oriented and possess good customer service skills.
- Confidence to be a change agent that identifies solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution and look for ways to improve support processes.
- Four years’ post-secondary education in Information Technology or Business Management or related field from an accredited technical vocational school or college.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for the education requirements.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in installing and supporting Cisco IP Telephony Communication platforms in a large multi-facility environment utilizing a wide area network.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR@logis.org. Position is open until filled. Review of resumes will begin December 10, 2018.
LOGIS is a Joint Powers, intergovernmental consortium of Minnesota local government units that provides applications, information systems support, and services to over 70 member organizations since 1972. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
IP Telephony Specialist
5750 Duluth Street
Golden Valley, MN 55422
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.