Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
LOGIS is seeking a System Engineer to install, maintain, and troubleshoot LOGIS and member network servers and SAN. LOGIS provides top tier software, application support, and complete LAN services to over 50 member governmental agencies in Minnesota. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium.
- Install, maintain, and enhance Network Services applications.
- Install and upgrade complex LOGIS and member application or server environments per established standards
- Configure and maintain LOGIS and member SAN LUNS, replication, ISCSI interfaces.
- Install and maintain security of LOGIS and member applications and networks.
- Install, upgrade, and perform maintenance on MSSQL databases in a single or multi-server cluster.
- Install and maintain LOGIS applications on servers.
- Configure and maintain the F5 load balancer sites.
- Install and maintain LOGIS IIS and Apache webservers hardware, software and security.
- Install and maintain the LOGIS and member virtual server environments.
- Maintain LOGIS business recovery and network documentation and perform tests as directed.
- Perform network performance diagnostics and reports.
- Setup, maintain, and upgrade LOGIS Citrix servers and VMWare Virtual Desktop environments.
- Evaluate new software and hardware as directed.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner all pertinent information necessary for the smooth running of the network to LOGIS and members staff.
- Two years’ post-secondary education from an accredited technical vocational school or college. Two years of Windows server experience may be substituted for higher education requirements.
- Minimum of four years of experience installing, supporting, and maintaining a large multiple server, multiple application environment utilizing a wide area network with multiple distributed sites.
LOGIS offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with employer-paid short term disability and long term disability.LOGIS employees are members of the Public Employees Retirement Association pension plan.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Job is open until filled.Review of resumes begins September 30, 2019.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.