Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
Information Technology Specialist
LOGIS provides top tier software, application support, and complete LAN services to over 50 member governmental agencies in Minnesota. Our mission is to facilitate and provide leading edge and adaptable technical solutions through the sharing of ideas, applications, systems, and resources in a member-driven consortium. The LOGIS Network Services department is currently seeking an Information Technology Specialist to provide project coordination, budgeting, bid preparation, review and maintenance of licensing and contracts, and detailed documentation.
- Review and maintain annual software licensing and hardware contracts for LOGIS and its members.
- Perform vendor coordination along with negotiating contracted pricing.
- Provide project management and coordination for LOGIS internal projects and member projects.
- Perform and manage bid specifications.
- Update and maintain budgets for LOGIS and its members.
- Review, update, and enhance business continuity plans.
- Research and manage training programs for Network Services’ and members’ staff.
- Update and enhance SharePoint sites.
- Develop and enhance applications for members.
- Manage and update fiber optic documentation.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with LOGIS staff and members.
This position requires a candidate with technical knowledge along with the ability to be very detailed and complete a process from planning to completion. Candidate must have the ability to review current specifications and suggest recommendations and policy updates for LOGIS and its members.
- Two years post-secondary education from an accredited technical school or college; or two years supporting Information Technology environments in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum of two year of experience supporting IT applications.
- Understanding of software licensing and maintenance.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.