Currently, LOGIS has the following positions available:
Network and Systems Administrator
The qualified candidate will be a positive team player dedicated to providing excellent customer service with strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. This position is responsible for the administration, support, and troubleshooting of the LOGIS consortium systems and infrastructure.
This position will serve as second level service support and will support a variety of technologies including Cisco IP Telephony Applications, Window servers, desktops, network applications, VPNs, virtual servers and desktops.
Qualified candidates will have 2 + years of related experience and BS in IT or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Local travel is required.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
LOGIS (www.logis.org) is seeking an Infrastructure Specialist to assist with the design, installation, and maintenance of the consortium’s network equipment.
- Design, install, maintain, troubleshoot LOGIS and member firewalls, routers, switches.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of local/wide area network infrastructures.
- Design, install, maintain advanced building and point-to-point WiFi systems.
- Design and implement highly redundant networks links to LOGIS and Internet utilizing BGP and OSPF.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain LOGIS and member VPNs, including LAN-to-LAN, and AnyConnect user 2 factor connectivity.
- Evaluate, monitor, maintain, make recommendations on the security of the network infrastructure.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation.
- Provide secondary support of the LOGIS IP Telephony Service.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design and supporting local/wide area networks in 500+ device networks using Cisco equipment.
- CCNA certification required, CCNP preferred.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.