IP / Telephony
IP Telephony Service
The LOGIS IP Telephony Service is a full-featured hosted communications system built around a centrally managed VoIP Cisco Unified Communications platform that operates from the LOGIS Golden Valley and Brooklyn Center data centers. Since we leverage the strengths of LOGIS, Cisco and our membership, we can supply our members with a very affordable, scalable, full-featured enterprise communications system.
LOGIS maintains the following systems and applications that make up the IP Telephony Service:
- Aware Call Recording
- BridgeOC Attendant Console
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Emergency Responder (Enhanced 911)
- Cisco IPCC (Call Center software)
- Cisco WebEx (Audio and web conference bridging)
- Cisco Presence (PC/Phone integration software)
- Cisco Unified Messaging
- Infortel Call Accounting system
- Syn-Apps Paging
Hardware/Software Maintenance and Licensing
- LOGIS maintains all hosted systems including hardware and software maintenance.
- Maintains licensing on all LOGIS and member systems / applications.
- Perform systems upgrades and maintains state of the art features and functionality for our membership.
- LOGIS offers 24/7 staff to support our systems and membership needs.
- Staff performs daily management on the systems and upgrading to new software releases.
- Staff supports our membership by installing equipment, performing maintenance, enhancing our member’s systems and configurations and end-user training.
- LOGIS maintains redundancy for all of the critical components of the IP Telephony Service including Communications managers, E911 Responders, Unity voice mail servers and gateways.
- We also provide one PRI at each LOGIS data center to support the failover and redundancy needs of our membership.
- Redundancy allows our members to utilize these systems and circuits in the event of failure minimizing or eliminating down time.
Hot Swap Equipment
- The service provides hot swap equipment for our membership.
- Equipment includes phones, gateways, ATAs and servers allowing our membership instant access to needed equipment and can be utilized until the member can obtain replacement equipment.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.