Public Sector Financial Management Solutions
Our financial management solutions connects, automates, and streamlines public sector financial management processe s including accounts payable & receivables; fixed assets, expenses, and reporting for a clearer picture of your organization’s total financial health. We utilize Oracle Fusion Cloud suite - a global financial platform that connects and automates your financial management processes, including payables, receivables, fixed assets, expenses, and reporting, for a clear view into your total financial health. Oracle Human Resources goes beyond traditional HR tasks with a single, global solution that delivers better operational efficiency, increased productivity, and global excellence across all people processes. Built from the ground up on open standards, Oracle HR brings standard global people processes, interactive organizational charts, enhanced collaboration, document management, reporting and analytics, real-time notifications, as well as in-context predictions and recommendations to all business users through a simple and powerful HR solution.
With Oracle Cloud, HR and Finance can efficiently collaborate and plan for the future, with confidence that the information shared is consistent and accurate. Prepackaged, real-time analytics help teams make strategic decisions and improve business agility in times of urgent change. Having a single employee record across HR and Finance streamlines processes, eliminates redundancy, and reduces errors. With a unified solution, many functions that span Finance and HR — Workforce Planning, Payroll, Time and Labor, Procurement and Accounting — gain increased productivity and streamlined processes.
- Complete accurate journal entries by simplifying and automating manual reconciliation.
- Quickly adapt to new and evolving accounting standards with a centrally managed set of accounting rules.
Budget Preparation and Modeling
- Drive agile, connected plans—from scenario modeling and long-range planning to budgeting and line of business planning.
- Plan for all of your expenses with prebuilt best-practice expense drivers. Include expenses from workforce and capital planning with prebuilt integration.
- Import and record supplier invoices quickly with optical character recognition and imaging.
- Process invoices and payments for multiple business units based on transaction and business unit security rules and permissions.
Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts
- Quickly generate invoices and credit memos for subscription, product, and project sales.
- Manage the entire financial cycle of assets, including acquisition, capitalization, depreciation, and retirement.
- Create cash flow and funding plans for capital investments and leased assets.
- Quickly generate your budgets and forecasts from your project plans, resource plans, or from existing financial plans.
- Streamline your capital project processes with built-in business flows for capital asset creation, cost capture, allocation and capitalization, and asset adjustment and retirement processing.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, Sprypoint and CentralSquare. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.