Affordable, Scalable IT Telephony Solutions
The LOGIS IP Telephony Service is a full-featured enterprise-hosted communications system built around a centrally managed VoIP Cisco Collaboration platform. This platform is designed in a hybrid configuration consisting of on-prem servers from the LOGIS Golden Valley/Brooklyn Center data centers and Cisco Webex Calling Cloud. Since we leverage the strengths of LOGIS, Cisco, and our membership, we can supply our members with a very affordable, scalable, full-featured enterprise collaboration system.
LOGIS maintains the following systems and applications that make up the IP Telephony Service:
- BridgeOC Attendant Console
- Call Recording
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Emergency Responder (Enhanced 911)
- Cisco IPCC (Call Center software)
- Cisco WebEx (Audio and web conference bridging)
- Cisco Webex Cloud Calling Services
- Cisco Presence (PC/Phone integration software)
- Cisco Unified Messaging
- Informacast IP Telephony Notification System
- Infortel Call Accounting system
- Revolution IP Telephony Notification System
- SIP Trunks (Lumen)
Hardware/Software Maintenance and Licensing
- LOGIS maintains all hosted systems including hardware and software maintenance.
- Maintains licensing on all LOGIS and member systems / applications.
- Perform systems upgrades and maintains state of the art features and functionality for our membership.
- LOGIS offers 24/7 staff to support our systems and membership needs.
- Staff performs daily management on the systems and upgrading to new software releases.
- Staff supports our membership by installing equipment, performing maintenance, enhancing our member’s systems and configurations and end-user training.
- LOGIS maintains redundancy for all of the critical components of the IP Telephony Service including Communications managers, E911 Responders, Unity voice mail servers and gateways.
- Redundancy allows our members to utilize these systems and circuits in the event of failure minimizing or eliminating down time.
- SIP Trunks
Hot Swap Equipment
- The service provides hot swap equipment for our membership.
- Equipment includes phones and gateways allowing our membership instant access to needed equipment. The equipment can be utilized until the members can obtain replacement equipment.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, Sprypoint and CentralSquare. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.