Human Resources/Payroll System
LOGIS’s Human Resources / Payroll solution is Oracle Fusion Cloud suite. Oracle Fusion is a global financial platform that connects and automates your financial management processes, including payables, receivables, fixed assets, expenses, and reporting, for a clear view into your total financial health. Oracle Human Resources goes beyond traditional HR tasks with a single, global solution that delivers better operational efficiency, increased productivity, and global excellence across all people processes. Built from the ground up on open standards, Oracle HR brings standard global people processes, interactive organizational charts, enhanced collaboration, document management, reporting and analytics, real-time notifications, as well as in-context predictions and recommendations to all business users through a simple and powerful HR solution.
With Oracle Cloud, HR and Finance can efficiently collaborate and plan for the future, with confidence that the information shared is consistent and accurate. Prepackaged, real-time analytics help teams make strategic decisions and improve business agility in times of urgent change. Having a single employee record across HR and Finance streamlines processes, eliminates redundancy, and reduces errors. With a unified solution, many functions that span Finance and HR — Workforce Planning, Payroll, Time and Labor, Procurement and Accounting — gain increased productivity and streamlined processes.
- Hire, onboard, manage, and engage workers in accordance with legal and company practices.
- Use rule-driven workflows to simplify management of unique industry, union, collective labor, and contract agreements.
- Give workers secure, self-service, mobile options to manage personal data, PTO, pay slips, and more.
- Provides flexible programs to meet specific benefit requirements and plans for your organization.
- Calculate and manage plan rates for each employee group with complete integration to Payroll.
- Guide employees through the benefits process with an intuitive landing page and enrollment flow.
- Manage headcount and budgets with a complete picture of open and filled positions.
- Support flexible Position Management as well as strictly enforced Position Control.
- Manage complex labor rules across an organization with Collective Agreements and Seniority Rules.
- Perform required rate increases based on seniority using Automatic Grade Step Progression.
Workforce Modeling & Predictions
- Organize workers by their predicted risk of leaving, so you can focus on retaining your best performers.
- Determine the impact of changes, such as promotions or time off, on team and individual performance.
Workflows & Approvals
- Standards-based workflow service delivers a robust Workflow and Approvals engine that enables complex rules and routings.
- Multi-level approvals may be defined based on supervisor or position hierarchies, and tasks may be accessed by emails or worklists.
- Maintain complex employee expense calculations, such as benefits, tax expense, and others with easy-to-use planning wizards.
- Configure salary components, such as post adjustments, allowances, duty stations, education credits, danger pay, and mobility incentives.
- Process payroll with unified time and absence, benefits, compensation, and more.
- Streamline your payroll process with automated features like retroactive pay and multiple assignments.
- Allocate costs to both general ledger and project financial management.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, JD Edwards and TriTech. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.