Scalable, Flexible Utility Management Solutions for Any Size Utility
LOGIS’ utility management solution is SpryCIS from SpryPoint. SpryCIS is a cloud-based Customer Information System with a scalable SaaS platform designed specifically to support any size utility. SpryPoint provides Smart Solutions for Smart Utilities. The true-cloud architecture provides instantaneous product upgrades. The highly configurable and flexible rate engine is designed to support rates, charges, fees, surcharges, and taxes using a number of definable factors.
SpryCIS is integrated with software packages such as:
- Oracle Cloud for the financials.
- GIS for the geographic mapping needs.
- AMR, AMI meter reading systems to include Mueller, Neptune, Sensus, Badger, Itron, EZ Route handheld, Radio Reading Systems.
- Metabase for business intelligence and reporting analytics.
- Flexible bill formatting.
- Microsoft Word for automated letter generation.
- Microsoft Excel for report data sorting and subtotaling.
- Mueller, Neptune, Sensus Analytics/VFlex, Badger Beacon, WaterSmart, Self Service Platforms.
- Flexible services and rate structure – water, sewer, solid waste, gas, electric, storm drainage, street lights, and recycling.
- Payment scanning.
- Lockbox and ACH capabilities.
- Powerful collections module.
- Meter inventory including tracking inventory, active and scrapped.
- Service order module allows user created service orders.
- Data extract and reporting includes flexible inquiry tool, dashboard report writing with built-in business intelligence, ad hoc reporting and system generated reports.
- Extensive customer direct communication capability (texting, chat, email, etc).
- Accounts with numerous owners and mailing address choices.
- Adjustments, Late Penalties and Refunds.
- Write off capability for bankruptcy and certification.
- Flexible billing methods (cycle, off-cycle, budget, first, final, etc).
- Electronic bill presentment and payment.
- Audit log features for system and user generated activities.
- Payment arrangements and extensions.
- Workflow management.
- Intuitive billing dashboard to view pertinent information related to billing.
- Automated billing routines.
SpryMobile, a mobile field service application, provides real-time integration with SpryCIS and enables field personnel to receive, inquire and update work order information in real time.
SpryCIS’s flexible intuitive reporting templates and executive information systems enable comprehensive reporting. Online and hard copy data can be easily formatted to meet unique or mandated report standards for agencies, constituencies, or governing boards.
Other tools include:
- User-defined sorting and data selection.
- User-defined reporting structure.
- Access to information at any time, for any period of time.
- Administrator driven security model access to dashboards.
- Granular configuration for user roles, responsibilities, function, and workflow.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, Sprypoint and CentralSquare. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.